Go Bus Employment Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some answers to frequently asked questions about working for Go Bus.
- We currently have opportunities for both School & Urban Drivers
- Competitive wages rates are offered
- Minimum of 3 hours per day for school bus drivers
- No Experience required
- Full training may be provided to help you obtain Full a class 2 and P Endorsement so you can drive a bus. All licensing costs will be paid for by Go Bus Transport
- Medical fees paid for
- Uniform provided
- Well maintained and late model buses
- Go Bus has one of the youngest fleets in the country
- Wage adjustments throughout our group occur annually
- All sites have the opportunity to participate in Group activities such as the Go Bus Bus Annual Roadeo and to be trained to assist in other localities for major events.
- Go Bus is a privately owned NZ business that has been formed over the last four years through the amalgamation of four independent family owned bus companies in the Waikato region